11 November 2009

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Yes, I stood in line to get it the night Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 came out. You can't judge me :p

This isn't a review. I'm just posting about the guns :)

Anyway, I've beaten the campaign on Regular and I can say that I very much like this game. Mostly for the guns but it looks pretty too (I think there's a story in there somewhere).

My 3 reasons for liking this game.

Glock 18
Steyr TMP (it was a Steyr TMP before it was a B&T MP9)
M14 EBR

That's it my top 3 reasons.

Seeing the G18 in here is just great and makes me giddy like a little girl getting a pony but the fact that I can have a G18 AND a Steyr TMP just floats my boat like you don't know.

Another funny thing is the final campaign level. Once you beat the campaign you watch a cinematic of what looks like a museum with the different scenes from the game. Well, if you go to Mission Select you can go to a level called Museum (just like COD:4's Epilogue).

Go to the front desk and you'll see a red bell. Look at the red bell and read what it says on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment