08 November 2014

Games I'm Interested In - But Probably Won't Play

The tail end of 2014 leading into 2015 is (as usual) is proving to be fruitful for interesting games; games that have caught my eye. Most of these I won't be playing simply due to me not playing much these days but I still make an attempt to check them out. Unless of course a game has me SO interested that I'm almost compelled to play (like the new Wallenstein). Most of the games I'm interested in I would prefer to get on PC.

The Games I'm Interested in

Witcher 3 - I never played the other two but I have watched several Let's Plays (lol lame). The improvements to this title appear to be numerous. It's gorgeous and appears to control smoothly. If the story is as good as the last two, this game should do well. If I get Witcher 3 I'll buy it for PC.

GTA 5 - I've never been a fan of Grand Theft Auto in any way. At no point did any part of any of the GTA games interest me. GTA 5, however, was enough to interest me. I'm not the only one that this situation applies to. GTA 5 was released on Xbox 360 and PS3 but I said if I get the game it will be for PC. The PC version (along with Xbox One and PS4 versions) will have some serious overhauls to make it different. The re-release of GTA 5 will have a first person perspective available to the player. I wasn't expecting the FPS part but I will definitely try it out. Expect me to get the PC version.

Assassin's Creed Unity - I like the Assassin's Creed series. The stories always interest me. I will be checking out this one.

Assassin's Creed Rouge - Same goes for Unity.

Far Cry 4 - The Far Cry series is pretty good. I wasn't a big fan of the first one but I have about 100 hours in Far Cry 2. Far Cry 3 was good too. I am very excited to check out Far Cry 4.

Halo: The Master Chief Collection - I don't own an Xbox One but I'm actually entertaining the idea of buying the Halo: MCC just to have it (without the console). If the Xbox One price ever drops to around $199 then I will see about buying the console. If that happens you can guarantee that this collection and Halo 5 will be among the few games I have for it. Halo: MCC will include Halo: Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3 and Halo 4. Halo 5, which should release sometime Q3 2015, is pretty much my only justification for buy an Xbox One.

Halo 5 - It's Halo. I'll be playing for sure at some point. Why? Because I love me some Halo and it holds a special place in my heart.

Legend of Zelda (2015) - This Wii U title doesn't even have a name yet but I feel like it's worth looking at. I can't wait to see more. Oh and I don't have a Wii U so that's a problem.

Like I said, these are the games that have me interested. Most of them I won't purchase but some of them I will be buying (*cough* Halo 5 *cough*).

Update: Stay away from Unity for a little bit; wait an see if there's an update in a few weeks. After looking into the game I've decided I won't play Unity due to various bugs and poor optimization. Rogue isn't much better. Check out Totalbiscuit's YouTube video for Unity here. He pretty much summarizes what I'm seeing. Glitches be funny.

Update 2:  Far Cry 4 will be in my library in the near future. Why? Elephants!!!!!! Also, Rouge and Unity's stories are good. If you're not worried about glitches feel free to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment