19 May 2017

New Pistol Build - I'll finally build up a Glock in .357 SIG

I don't own many Glock handguns; they just don't really do it for me. That said, the aftermarket for Glock anything is insane. Therefore, I have decided to start, at some point, a Glock 35 build in .357 SIG.

It will be what I call a "cool guy" gun. It'll have a custom cut slide, an RMR, tritium iron sights, threaded barrel, stippling, a Cerakote finish, etc converted from .40 S&W to .357 SIG.

I haven't decided if I want to build it from a police trade in or start fresh. I'll probably pick up a LEO trade in to help keep costs down. It will be a while before I get started so I may wait till Q4 to start buying parts.

P.S. - The AR9 build is done from a functional position, though does need some tuning and final cosmetic details. It is, however, experiencing light primer strikes. I have extra hammer springs that I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment