23 November 2017

CZ P10c - Damn it. I'm a gun hipster / CZ Fanboi...

Well, it finally happened. I found a CZ P10c at a local gun shop and for a good price. It is now mine. I look forward to shooting it this weekend but from what I can immediately tell you is that the trigger is fantastic. I already have ideas on what I want to do with this baby. I'm thinking a flat face trigger, new sights, RMR cuts, Cerakote and a stipple job plus an Inforce APL-C.

I'm pretty sure it's better than the Walther PPQ but I do have one complaint. The mag release is stiff as hell.

Update: It's gonna go back CZ for repairs. After pulling the mag release apart then putting it back together, the release doesn't move at all now. CZ can sort it out after I take pictures with the APL-c on it.

Update 2: I had CZ send me a replacement spring which did not help. The mag drops straight out when the slide slams forward aka normal operation. I really want this thing to work so, it needs to go back to CZ this week. 

A post shared by Ian Kocher (@der.yetti) on

No comments:

Post a Comment