01 January 2018

And Thus Begins a New Year

It has officially rolled over midnight on the clock here in the Eastern time zone. In closing out 2017, I had some pretty good projects. Easily my favorite project was #ProjectPDW. After quite a bit of effort, the project was completed and works fantastically. A 9MM parabelum side-charging AR that uses Glock magazines turns out to be pretty fun.

2018 should be interesting. I have a big project for 2018 in mind and details mostly planned out but it will depend mostly on if I can purchase the parts. I have another project that, believe it or not, doesn't involve firearms that should prove fun.

I have some other smaller projects that aren't involved that I will post on as I complete them.

I hope your New Years went well. I spent mine at work. Here's to a prosperous 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment